From: Le Tuan H
To: 'Jetspeed Users List'
Sent: 11/5/04 11:16 AM
Subject: RE: Strategy for role based security

Hi Randy,

Thanks for the info! I can't wait to use J2. Currently, I have J1.5
installed on my development environment and it's running fine. Does the
J1.5
support role-based security as described in my previous post?

Thanks,
Tuan

This electronic message transmission, including any attachments,
contains information from PacifiCare Health Systems Inc. which may be
confidential or privileged. The information is intended to be for the
use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended
recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of
the contents of this information is prohibited.
If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please
notify the sender immediately by a "reply to sender only" message and
destroy all electronic and hard copies of the communication, including
attachments.