From: Roger Ruttimann [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Friday, November 05, 2004 1:30 PM
To: Jetspeed Users List
Subject: Re: PHP compatible with Jetspeed ?

In Jetspeed-2 there is a PHP portlet that allows you to run php applications inside a portlet.
We successfully run several PHP applications in our portal (latest J1 and J2)

Roger

Hampton, Thomas wrote:

Has anyone used PHP successfully with Jetspeed ?  I haven't attempted
yet but was wondering if it's been done.

Tom

David Sean Taylor
Bluesunrise Software
[EMAIL PROTECTED]