Heins, Hendrik wrote:

Hi David,

thanks a lot for your help ! The Fusion engine starts up now, but it's not
running properly. I checked out both (JS1.6 / 2 ) from CVS head, built it and
deployed JS 1.6. I got a FileNotFoundException saying that OJB.properties
couldn't be found, so i took the OJB.properties from jetspeed2 - hope that was
right ?

After that some more exception occured :
This is from Tomcat log after viewing JS start page :

How did you build everything?
Recommend these steps:

1. Build J2 (maven allClean allBuild)
2. Build Fusion from fusion directory (maven clean jar:install)
3. Build J1 with the fusion flag on  (maven clean war, maven deploy)