Dear all,

I wanna define a TreeMenu Controller in Jetspeed 1.5.
when i define a pane's layout is treemenu,all the
portlets in this pane
and its sub pane should be displayed in
the left menu navigation tree,and i can click one
pane,then collapse
this pane and show its portlet ,if there is a sub-pane
in this pane
and then i can  collapse this sub-pane too,until i
click one portlet
and in the right screen show this portlet content.

one word,i wanna show all childs of a pane with a
navigation tree.
how to do i got this?

i researched the source file:

org\apache\jetspeed\portal\controls\VelocityPortletSetControl.java

    private Collection getTabs(PortletSet portlets,
RunData rundata, Context context)
        for (Enumeration en = portlets.getPortlets();
en.hasMoreElements(); count++)
        {
            Portlet p = (Portlet) en.nextElement();
        }

i wanna get some information of the 'Portlet'
interface,but when i
tried some method, p.getName(),p.getTitle(),it cant
identify it is a portlet
or is a pane.it seems that all of those are portlet.so
i cant know when and how
to get it's child information.