Mark Miller wrote:

I am running into a problem with downloading jar files during the install of jetspeed. From the "Getting Started" page at
http://portals.apache.org/jetspeed-2/getting-started.html
I am running the command: maven --debug allClean allBuild
and in the output, I can see that maven is trying to download jetspeed files from www.ibiblio.org, which appears to be invalid:
Attempting to download spring-core-1.1.1.jar.
Getting URL: http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/springframework/jars/spring-core-1.1.1.jar
Received status code: 404
File not found on one of the repos

This error is displayed for each of the files that is attempted to be downloaded. Is this a known issue, or has something changed recently on ibibilio? Is there a known work-around?

The IBiblio maven site is occasionally down
It seems to be up now, but very slow

Try commenting out ibiblio since most of the jars should be mirrored in the other repos. If you have any failures, let me know which jar files you are missing and I will upload them to one of the maven remote repos

--
David Sean Taylor
Bluesunrise Software