Hi,

I am trying to make our struts application to a portal that can be
displayed within Jetspeed 1.6 w/Fusion. I modifed the portlet.xml,
web.xml and the html:form as per Ate Douma's documentation on Struts
portlet. We have some servlet filters defined in the web.xml file.
Somehow the servlet filter does not seem to be called. Is it not
supported with Jetspeed? Can someone let me know if this is supported,
if not this could be a road block for us.

Thanks in advance,
Hema