Hi all; i have a little problem. I have written a my GenericMVCAction that
works on a GenericMVCPortlet. Al works fine; now when i log in as admin i can
customize my portlet and i can set different parameters; now let's imagine that
i want to use a html tag <select in order to valorize some parameters and that
i must take these values from db... how can i do this?
I hope to be clear.... sorry for my bad english.

Regala e regalati Libero ADSL: 3 mesi gratis e navighi veloce. 1.2 Mega di
musica, film, video e sport.
Abbonati subito senza costi di attivazione su http://www.libero.it