Hi Adrian,

The wiki might be a good place to start, http://wiki.apache.org/portals/Jetspeed2.

Adrian Nadeau wrote:

Hello,

We have just currently installed Jetspeed 2 on Tomcat 5.0.30.  We are
wondering if there are any documentation or resources out there to help us
get started on development of JSR 168 Compliant Portlets and deploying them
to Jetspeed 2?  We have added a few test Portlets fine but we would like to
better understand how Tomcat 5 actually deploys the war files and how we can
update Portlets within our testing environment without re-exporting them as
a new .war file every time we make a change.  Any information would be
great, thank you in advance.

Regards,

Adrian Nadeau
VP, Development
Evolving Solutions...Technology for changing
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.evolvingsolutions.ca
506.633.2012

"Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss
people."  - Admiral Hyman Rickover

*           Scott T. Weaver               *
*         <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>             *
*     <http://www.einnovation.com>        *
*   Apache Jetspeed Enterprise Portal     *
*     Apache Pluto Portlet Container      *
* OpenEdit, Website Content Management    *
*     <http://www.openedit.org>           *