From: Thilina Anjitha
To: JetSpeed
Sent: 1/25/05 2:36 AM
Subject: Adding portlets for user/group

Hi,

I have created 2 groups called "developers and managers". Under the
developers group I have created tomi, sandra as users. Also I have 2
Iframe portlets called "dev guide and doc guide". My requirement is,
developers can only view dev guide and mangers can view both portlets.

1) Can you explain how can I do this using the admin console?

2) Is it possible to add portalets to a group instead of adding portlets
to each user? Then even for newly added users can view the portlets
which are belongs to his group.(Say that I added a new user for
developers group. Then, without adding the new portlet for that user, is
it possible to view dev guide portlet? or am I need to add the dev guide
portlet to new user?)

Thank you.
Thilina.