Hey Folks,

We have implemented our UserManagement, groupManagement and
roleManagement security classes as per the jetpseed interfaces provided.
It is all working fine, except that the messages returned when there is
any failure are all hard-coded and coming from the SecurityConstants
class string array. This poses a problem, not only for localization but
also prevents us from displaying the right message to the user.

Example: if the admin tries to create a user with an invalid email
address according to some password policy, we would like to inform the
admin: "Error: password not conform to policy XYZ...". But instead we
get the generic: "Invalid Entity Name. Please enter a valid entity
name."

Are you thinking of changing that in the future? And, in the meantime,
is there a way to access the context from our UserManagement class and
put in the right message? Something like:

context.put(SecurityConstants.PARAM_MSG, "Error: password not conform to
policy XYZ");

And would that be enough? Wouldn't that context value be overwritten
afterwards from the Security Action class?

Thank you a bunch,

Mehdi--