David Sean Taylor wrote:
Ate Douma wrote:

I've just fixed issue: http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JS2-203

Please read it if you are currently are (mis)using the
Portal contextPath from within a Servlet/JSP/Velocity dispatched by a Portlet.

Regards, Ate

after a cvs update, when I login Im now getting

HTTP Status 404 - /security/login/proxy

type Status report

message /security/login/proxy

description The requested resource (/security/login/proxy) is not available.
Apache Tomcat/5.0.30

Shouldn't we now be logging on to /login/proxy ?

No, to /jetspeed/login/proxy.
I can't reproduce your error. Please check that you indeed have updated
the change-password.jsp and login.jsp from the security application.
In these the required url is now generated with an explicit reference
to the portal (jetspeed) context using the following construction:

<c_rt:set var="requestContext"
          value="<%=request.getAttribute(RequestContext.REQUEST_PORTALENV)%>"/>
<c:url context="${requestContext.request.contextPath}"
       value="/login/proxy"/>

This should lead to a url prefixed with the portal (/jetspeed) context.

Ate