> You can setup a portlet pipeline and retrieve only the content for one
> portlet within another portlet. This is what we do in Jetspeed 1.6
> fusion to support jsr 168 portlets

Thanks. Can you point me to the document about this portlet pipeline?

I suppose there can be an API (as Java class/method or JSP tag) to
include another portlet. Something like this can be put in the view
rendering JSP of one portlet:

<portlet:include portlet-name="StockPorfolio"><!-- include another portlet-->
  <param name="symbols">^DJIX ^IXIA ...</>
<portlet:include/>

Is there anything like that already? Is it doable?