Hi all; i have this scenario:
A page where there are several portlets; the first portlet is a "Navigator"
that shows to me where i am; now this portlet by reading a parameter in the
session (i have used the PageSessionState) reads a xml file where it can be
able to "understand" where we are; now the problem is that this parameter is
setted by another portlet that is shown after this navigator; this means that
the action of this portlet is executed later than the action of navigator.....
and this is a problem for me; infact the old value of parameter in the session
is changed after that the navigator portlet has taken the value... so the
navigator is not synchronized with the page where we are; if i refresh the page
(by using F5 for example) all works fine and i don't have this problem since
the PageSessionState works good.
The problem is that i'ld like to call the action of the second portlet and then
the action of navigator; is this possible?
Thanks