Hi people

I'm trying to change the login page error(retry) to a specific jsp that I
created. I changed the login action class to a mine and I have been gotten the
error

Error encountered processing a template:
/layouts/html/default.jspjava.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot forward after
response has been committed at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.doForward(ApplicationDispatcher.java:324)
 at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.forward(ApplicationDispatcher.java:312)
 at ...

Anybody already made this or know what is this error?

Please help me!

Thanks.

Carlos