From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, February 10, 2005 12:11 AM
To: jetspeed-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Jetspeed 2 Login Issue

Hello
 I am using jboss 3.2.6 and jetspeed 2, I am able to login from the index
page using the admin/admin, but
I am facing small problem, as soon as I login, it will ask to change
password, if I change also , it is asking repeatedly many times and I am not
able to go to administrative portlets.  Kindly provide me some solution to
view the administrative portlets.
 Thank You
 giri

Confidentiality Notice
this message are intended
for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain confidential or
privileged information. If
you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender at Wipro or
[EMAIL PROTECTED] immediately