jean charles jabouille said:
> Yes, sorry for my poor english...
>
> I deploy the last CVS of Jetspeed2 on Jonas 4.1.4 . When I go to
> http://localhost:8080/jetspeed, I try to authentificate by the username
> "admin" and password "admin". It seems that the authentification is
> successfull but after this authentification, Jetspeed don't load the
> administration portlet. It's the anonyme("guest") portlet which is
> loaded...
> It seems that the administrator portlet is unexistant or inaccessible.

I still don't quite understand *which* portlet isn't loaded.
Maybe you mean page?
Anyway, after login from the start page as admin, Jetspeed will return
you to a page containing the same set of portlets as you have as "guest"
user. The administration portlets then are accessible through the
list of links shown to the left.

I'm still not sure we are talking about the same thing here.
Maybe it might help if you create screenshorts from the different pages
you look at before, and after login.
Although I don't think the list will allow screenshots to be attached,
you can create a new JIRA ticket for your problem and attach screenshots
to it: http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/BrowseProject.jspa?id=10492