David Sean Taylor wrote:
Hans Peter Stubenrauch wrote:

Hi,
I am looking for some Jetspeed UML diagramms to understand it`s working better. In the Mailarchive I found an URL:http://www.bluesunrise.com/jetspeed-docs/javadocs-1.3a2/ but it didnīt work. I also found some old mails with an URL to an Jetspeed presentation also hosted at www.bluesunrise.com.
Are there any actual URLs, where I can acces the UML diagrams and the presentation.
Thanks
Hans Peter

I removed the UML/javadocs from the site. 1.3a2 is over 3 years old.
You can find the slide shows here:

http://www.bluesunrise.com/jetspeed-docs/Slides/Slide1.html

IE:
http://www.bluesunrise.com/jetspeed-docs/Jetspeed-Slides_files/frame.htm

Thanks!
I know that itīs not the up-to-date version but for prinicple understanding itīs ok. Do you know some newer, the most I found is not really current.

Hans Peter