Hello,

I so far made all the changes to Torque.properties.merge JetspeedResources.properties.merge and project.properties and created all tables in MySQL, as described on the Jetspeed homepage. The next step is (according to the website) to import the file-based settings to the database with "maven import". Unfurtunately I get the error message that the goal import does not exist.

Could you please help me with this problem?

Thank you very much,
Sven.