Yes, i had the M1 and M2 in the shared/lib
Sorry abt the false alarm!

Thanx
Rajesh

--- "Scott T. Weaver"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I also pulled about 15 mins ago and everything is
> running for me on
> 5.0.28 and 5.0.30.
>
> Randy Watler wrote:
>
> > Rajesh,
> >
> > I pulled a fresh copy of everything yesterday and
> did not have this
> > problem. Is it possible that you have a mixture of
> an M1 binary
> > install and a CVS pull?
> >
> > Randy
> >
> > Rajesh Jain wrote:
> >
> >> I got the cvs src from Main Branch, and seems
> >> there is a issue when I run JetSpeed-2 under
> >> Tomcat 5.x
> >> This i believe is a recent submission : the
> isEmpty
> >> method?
> >>
> >> I believe someone else had reported this error
> few
> >> days back -- is there new libraries (or library
> >> conflict)
> >> regards

> >> java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
> >>
> org.apache.jetspeed.page.document.NodeSet.isEmpty()Z
> >>     at

org.apache.jetspeed.page.impl.CastorXmlPageManager.filterDocumentSet(CastorXmlPageManager.java:1540)

> >>     at

org.apache.jetspeed.page.impl.CastorXmlPageManager.expandAndProfileDocumentSet(CastorXmlPageManager.java:700)

> >>     at

org.apache.jetspeed.page.impl.CastorXmlPageManager.computeProfiledPageContext(CastorXmlPageManager.java:359)

> >>     at

org.apache.jetspeed.profiler.impl.ProfilerValveImpl.invoke(ProfilerValveImpl.java:118)

> >>     at

org.apache.jetspeed.pipeline.JetspeedPipeline.invokeNext(JetspeedPipeline.java:209)

> >>     at

org.apache.jetspeed.security.impl.PasswordCredentialValveImpl.invoke(PasswordCredentialValveImpl.java:139)

> >>     at

org.apache.jetspeed.pipeline.JetspeedPipeline.invokeNext(JetspeedPipeline.java:209)

> >>     at

org.apache.jetspeed.security.impl.AbstractSecurityValve$1.run(AbstractSecurityValve.java:117)

> >>     at
> java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native
> >> Method)
> >>     at
> javax.security.auth.Subject.doAsPrivileged(Unknown
> >> Source)
> >>     at

org.apache.jetspeed.security.impl.AbstractSecurityValve.invoke(AbstractSecurityValve.java:111)

> >>     at

org.apache.jetspeed.pipeline.JetspeedPipeline.invokeNext(JetspeedPipeline.java:209)

> >>     at

org.apache.jetspeed.container.url.impl.PortalURLValveImpl.invoke(PortalURLValveImpl.java:55)

> >>     at

org.apache.jetspeed.pipeline.JetspeedPipeline.invokeNext(JetspeedPipeline.java:209)

> >>     at

org.apache.jetspeed.capabilities.impl.CapabilityValveImpl.invoke(CapabilityValveImpl.java:127)

> >>     at

org.apache.jetspeed.pipeline.JetspeedPipeline.invokeNext(JetspeedPipeline.java:209)

> >>     at

org.apache.jetspeed.localization.impl.LocalizationValveImpl.invoke(LocalizationValveImpl.java:122)

> >>     at

org.apache.jetspeed.pipeline.JetspeedPipeline.invokeNext(JetspeedPipeline.java:209)

> >>     at

org.apache.jetspeed.pipeline.JetspeedPipeline.invoke(JetspeedPipeline.java:191)

> >>     at

org.apache.jetspeed.engine.AbstractEngine.service(AbstractEngine.java:257)

> >>     at

org.apache.jetspeed.engine.JetspeedServlet.doGet(JetspeedServlet.java:225)