Hi all,

I was using Struts portlet 0.2 with my app and it was working fine, I've
upgraded to the latest version from CVS and I'm now losing request
parameters.

I have a action that is returning an ActionRedirect (a subclass of
ActionForward used for redirects) to a new action.  Some parameters are
being added to the ActionRedirect. So it looks like this:

(1) ViewAction.do has a submit to Filter.do (This is a portlet action URL)
(2) Filter.do does a redirect (with parameters) to ViewAction.do
(3) PopulateForm in ViewAction.do calls getParameter(XXX) which returns
null.

In Struts-portlet 0.2, the PortletRequestObject object in Step (3) contains:

- An ApplicationContextFacade
- A Map of parameters containing the params from the redirect.
- A ServletRequestImpl

In The latest version, the PortletRequestObject object in Step (3) contains:

- An ApplicationContextFacade
- No parameter map!
- A ServletRequestImpl.  This contains a ApplicationHttpRequestObject.  The
queryParamString member of the ApplicationHttpRequestObject holds the params
from the redirect.  In Struts-portlet 0.2 this QueryParamString is null.

So something has changed between 0.2 and now that has broken my app - I'm
unsure if this is a struts-portlet bug or whether I need to do something
extra to make this work.

Any help would be appreciated,

Colin.