Hi,

I'm also using Oracle. I changed the parameters in the HSQL entry in the jetspeed.xml file.

Following is my jetspeed file:

<!--
Copyright 2004 The Apache Software Foundation

Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
You may obtain a copy of the License at

limitations under the License.
-->
<Context path="/jetspeed" docBase="jetspeed" crossContext="true">

<Realm className="org.apache.catalina.realm.JAASRealm"
appName="Jetspeed"
userClassNames="org.apache.jetspeed.security.impl.UserPrincipalImpl"
roleClassNames="org.apache.jetspeed.security.impl.RolePrincipalImpl"
useContextClassLoader="false"
debug="3"/>

        <ResourceParams name="jdbc/jetspeed">
   <parameter>
     <name>factory</name>
   </parameter>

   <!-- Maximum number of dB connections in pool. Make sure you
        configure your mysqld max_connections large enough to handle
        all of your db connections. Set to 0 for no limit.
        -->
   <parameter>
     <name>maxActive</name>
     <value>100</value>
   </parameter>

   <!-- Maximum number of idle dB connections to retain in pool.
        Set to 0 for no limit.
        -->
   <parameter>
     <name>maxIdle</name>
     <value>30</value>
   </parameter>

   <!-- Maximum time to wait for a dB connection to become available
        in ms, in this example 10 seconds. An Exception is thrown if
        this timeout is exceeded.  Set to -1 to wait indefinitely.
        -->
   <parameter>
     <name>maxWait</name>
     <value>10000</value>
   </parameter>

    <parameter>
    <name>username</name>
    <value>j2p</value>
   </parameter>
   <parameter>
    <name>password</name>
    <value>j2p</value>
   </parameter>

   <!-- Class name for Oracle JDBC driver -->
   <parameter>
      <name>driverClassName</name>
   </parameter>

   <!-- The JDBC connection url for connecting to your Oracle dB.  -->
   <parameter>
     <name>url</name>
   </parameter>

 </ResourceParams>