Archana Turaga wrote:
Thanks for the reply.

What about the database tables those come along with Jetspeed 2.0
deployment? Are those all needed (they are the bunch of them) or only
the 2.0 jars are enough to get fusion going?

The database tables are included in the Fusion build if you build with the Fusion option on. This is all not yet documented. Getting this documentation of course will delay the release schedule.

If we (all of us interested in Fusion) decide to release Jetspeed 1.6 (which includes Fusion) with 2.0 M1, then there are going to be some new features added to Jetspeed 2.0 that will be missing, mainly some nice improvements in the Struts bridge.

If we wait for the M2 release, we get all the bug fixes, but then the means a substantial bit of work to get deployment working again in Fusion. We're hoping for an M2 release by the end of this month, but its looking doubtful now.

-- David Sean Taylor Bluesunrise Software [EMAIL PROTECTED] [office] +01 707 773-4646 [mobile] +01 707 529 9194