Molina Pablo (teampro) wrote:
Wherever it is, just add it as a dependency within the project.xml file:

If the .jar file is named mysql-driver-1.0.1.jar, then

        <dependency>
            <id>mysql-driver</id>
            <version>1.0.1</version>
        </dependency>

and that's it! Run maven and it will access the driver.

Not sure if you are aware, but there are other databases besides MySQL that Jetspeed supports. Thus, I can't add a direct dep on MySQL to the jetspeed cvs, and that is why we have the solution with property used in the pathelement (actually 3 properties) for database drivers.

Obviously, you are free to add a dep to MySQL in your custom builds.

--
David Sean Taylor
Bluesunrise Software