He is the error that I get when I import the war file directly after
they are registered
TRAS0014I: The following exception was logged java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.srt.SRTServletRequest.getContextPath(SRTServletRequest.java:1229)
        at
javax.servlet.http.HttpServletRequestWrapper.getContextPath(HttpServletRequestWrapper.java:183)
        at
org.apache.jetspeed.container.invoker.ServletPortletInvoker.invoke(ServletPortletInvoker.java:209)
        at
org.apache.jetspeed.container.invoker.ServletPortletInvoker.render(ServletPortletInvoker.java:124)
        at
org.apache.pluto.PortletContainerImpl.renderPortlet(PortletContainerImpl.java:103)
        at
org.apache.jetspeed.container.JetspeedPortletContainerWrapper.renderPortlet(JetspeedPortletContainerWrapper.java:88)
        at
org.apache.jetspeed.aggregator.impl.RenderingJob.run(RenderingJob.java:109)
        at org.apache.jetspeed.aggregator.impl.Worker$1.run(Worker.java:171)
        at javax.security.auth.Subject.doAsPrivileged(Subject.java:626)
        at org.apache.jetspeed.aggregator.impl.Worker.run(Worker.java:165)
.