Hello David,

Thanks for your reply. I couldn't wait until May due to my job. Is it possible or not I get together jetspeed 2 and wsrp4j in few days?

I have made wsrp4j working on pluto. It looks very simple. The proxyportlet was deployed in a pluto and changed the portletentityregistry.xml. That's enough for pluto. But it seems that's not enough for jetspeed 2. I deployed proxyportlet in jetspeed 2 and assigned values to wsrp_portlet_handle and wsrp_producer_id. But it doesn't work. The error is "Producer didn't provide a valid service description".

Could you give me some suggestion? Thanks.

Regards,

Zhonghui

David Sean Taylor wrote:

Zhonghui Ning wrote:

I can not make WSRP4j working on jetspeed 2(download from CVS). Can anyone tell me WSRP4j is available on current Jetspeed 2 or not? Thanks.

Regards,
Zhonghui

We plan to integrate WSRP4j + Jetspeed for the final 2.0 release (May 2005?..)