Am I only one with this problem ?

Jouni Rajala wrote:

I am using JS2 from CVS/HEAD and checked it out couple of days ago.

Problem is that after logging in as administrator I can't get into edit mode of
portlets. Edit mode icon is missing from portlet entirely. After I once minimize
or maximize the portlet, edit mode icon appears and works normally.

On some pages it seems to work ok. Can't find any logic why it works
on some pages and why not on some others. I am using stock pages from
CVS and I haven't modified them in any way.

Should I post ticket into Jira or are you aware of this issue ?

--
Jouni Rajala