Hi All,
I have created my own Security ID and I gave the following
(view,print,maiximize,minimize) Security Access to Role user.

Now when I log in and access the psml for which my security id is
defined, the protlet is displayed but the print control is not getting
displayed only maximize and minimize controls are displayed.

When I give Security Access as * Role user, I am getting all the
controls(including print) on the portlet, but when I try to add only
Security Access View, Maximize, Minimize and Print  the Print control
is not getting displayed for the portlet.

My requirement is to display only the print,maximize,minimize controls
for a portlet when the Role is User.

This is very urgent, can anyone help me out.

Thanks
Bhaskar