Vladimir Simjanoski wrote:
Hi!
I've read somewhere that Jetspeed In Action is in the writing process.
Can anyone (the author?) tell me when it's going to be printed?
Are there any plans for making some chapters available earlier
(chapter on layouts/decorators and security/sso will be very
valuable)?

Recently completed Portlets In Action (the title may change slightly) for Manning. I don't know when it will be available, I'd guess some time this summer. Im going to take a break from Jetspeed In Action, and hopefully get back to writing it soon after the final 2.0 release.

As far as making chapters available early, no I can't do that.
But you can sign up with Manning to become a reviewer.

I find the documentation on the website obscure in many areas (too
many TODOs)...

Yes, sorry. We are working on it

--
David Sean Taylor