Mike R. wrote:

2 more J2 configuration questions (fast and easy, I promise!)

1. Is the jetspeed.xml file still used? It defines the security realm and JDBC connection parms

Yes

2. What is the mechanism used to point to the PSML file? Can I assume that I just modify default.psml and all is well?

PSML is loaded from a directory specified in the spring config... all pages and subfolders, (and their contents), are visible in the portal subject to security and profiling rules.

Just don't have the time to figure out this stuff, my design doc is already 60 pages! Thanks in advance,

\MR