Hi all,

How do I add user Preferences directly in the database? I know that we can add it from the administrative portlets, but it is not feasible for me because I have an existing system with hudreds of users, and I cannot manually do that.

I tried to enter records into PREFS_PROPERTY_KEY, and PREFS_PROPERTY_VALUE, and I used the node of /usr/admin/userinfo from the PREFS_NODE table when inserting in the PREFS_PROPERTY_VALUE table. Then I tried to login as admin/admin, but I only see user.name.given and user.name.family. I tried to change the values of tasteDudely to "somethingElse" and that something else does show up on the webpage. So it reads the DB, but doesn't show up the preference that I wrote in the DB. I think I am missing something else, but not sure what ...

Thanks,
Amit