Note: this question is for J2...

> Hi, i want to change the left navigation menu.
> and add two groups of links (to pages in the portal) , i want all the
> users see the first groups and the second single group appears for the non
> registered  user.
> hace a series of problems:
> 1- The list of links apears in alfabetical order. How i change it ?

Most simple ordering issues can be resolved using document order tags in
the folder.metadata files. See the J2 sample site for examples.

> 2- How can i made tha second group only for non registered users ?

Profile these for user "guest". Again see the J2 sample site... look for
content in the _user/guest folders.

> 3 - Betewen this two groups i want to put a portlet. it is possible

To actually insert a portlet in the navigation menu is not something that
can be easily done AFAIK. I am guessing that if it is possible, it will
require major customizations of the layout decorators, (see 4 below).
Perhaps someone else here on the list has done such a thing?

> 4- Under all this i want to put an image.

You can insert arbitrary constant HTML in the layout decorator Velocity
templates. See the /WEB-INF/decorations/layout/html/tigris/*.vm files.
Custom decorators can be deployed in a manner similar to portlet webapps.