Hi all

Some days ago I post some extensions to portlets.
I have some minor changes and now I have a 15kb zip file
with a demo.

How can i put this files in modules/ so you can test it.

Basically the files are:

+ A portlet control supporting Min/restore/Max/Config/Close buttons
  making the layout with velocity ( extensible to support themes )

+ An abstract portlet class to support those buttons

+ An unique generic portlet class ( extending the previous abstract class )
  to make portles just with 1 action class (optional) and 1 velocity
template

+ An hello world example supporting all buttons and saving data
  in persistence storage

+ no hack in any code

that's all ( eso no + )