At 18:44 02/17/01, Raphaël Luta wrote:

>I've not yet updated the web site with the new docs as I'd first like all
>the people involved to review the docs and fix any error or obsolete text
>you may encounter.

I scanned through the docs and changed a few lines. I'm not sure about
following statements:

Features:
"Synchronization with Avantgo" - does this really work at the moment?

Resources:
- Do we rely on Cocoon (_today_)?

ToDo:
- "Update Jetspeed to the new Turbine User and ACL architecture" I think
that's done. What's still missing is "Incorporate Turbine ACL features in
Jetspeed".

Development-Architecture:
- Is the Portlet API really between turbine and Jetspeed? I'd rather say
that it is "turbine - jetspeed - portlet api - portlets".

WAP:
- "Jetspeed supports the Wireless Application Protocol (WAP) . This is
mostly done via Cocoon and XSLT." ?? Don't think that's true.

I can change these myself, of course. Just wanted a comment.
A thing I can't easily change is following: The <source> tag doesn't work
(e.g. "PSML"), don't know why. It possibly doesn't like xml inside??

ingo.