I tried jCVS last night with success.  No problems at all.

Steve

                    Jon Stevens

                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>           To:     JetSpeed
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                    Sent by:                     cc:

                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]       Subject:     Re: Newbie Stupid CVS
question
                    -dogs.com>

                    02/20/01 09:28 PM

                    Please respond to

                    "JetSpeed"

on 2/20/01 10:35 AM, "John Menke" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I am trying to use JCVS (Java CVS Client) to login to the CVS server.  It
> asks me for a username  I try anon with a password of anon and it fails.
> Below is a full description of the problem.  I seem to be connecting to
the
> CVS server correctly, but I cannot authenticate.  How can I login for
> read-only access?
>
> JCVS asks for the following information

Don't use JCVS?

It works fine with every other CVS client.

-jon