Hi all,

I sort of reworked the Customizer portlet. It still processes all portlets in the PSML file at once (so I did not address an initial performance penalty if you have a lot of portlets) but once in memory the UI is now capable of painting a (size configurable) page. Each page generates <previous>, <next> and <page..> links beneath the list, shows the number of portlets in your PSML file and also shows the portlet description from the PSML file. To achieve this I reimplemented both the CustomizePortlet and the SavePageConfig action handler in a separate package.

I guess if you want to address a more efficient reading of portlets from the PSML store and keep them sorted by name (or maybe do selections on keywords in portlet descriptions) you'll need some XML capable database...

Regards,
Rogier