Have you tried specifying <name>JSESSIONID</name> or whatever the name of
the cookie is that you want to use inside the <cookie-config>? Let me know
if that works, I'll see if we're not defaulting it to JSESSIONID if not
supplied.

Jan

On 18 May 2017 at 01:07, Lord Buddha <lord.bud...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Is it/should it possible to use jetty.base/etc/webdefault.xml to default
> the setting of HttpOnly to true for the session cookie.
>
> Have tried
>
>   <session-config>
>     <session-timeout>30</session-timeout>
>     <cookie-config>
>       <http-only>true</http-only>
>     </cookie-config>
>   </session-config>
>
> and
>
>   <session-config>
>     <session-timeout>30</session-timeout>
>     <http-only>true</http-only>
>   </session-config>
>
> or is there some other alternate besides doing in the apps web.xml ?
>
> /David

Jan Bartel <j...@webtide.com>
www.webtide.com
*Expert assistance from the creators of Jetty and CometD*