Hi,

On Thu, Oct 11, 2018 at 5:34 PM Eze Ikonne <ike.iko...@aricent.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Thanks Simone, that is exactly what my problem had been. I believe that this
> mechanism was introduced in either jetty 8 or jetty 9. Once I added it,
> everything started working. I think it should be highlighted in the sample
> examples posted on Jetty website, at the moment there is really no mention of
> this in most of the examples on jetty website, but it turns out to be a big
> deal. All this while, it turns out to be new SecureRequestCustomizer()
> injected into the httpConfiuration. I would like to thank the entire jetty
> group for their support, Jan and the rest, thanks to you.

Please open an issue about this lack of documentation.
There is a reference to SecureRequestCustomizer at
https://www.eclipse.org/jetty/documentation/9.4.x/configuring-connectors.html#jetty-connectors,
but it may be expanded.
Consider to propose a pull request with the updated documentation, we
will appreciate it.
Thanks!

--
Simone Bordet