Hiya folks,

If any of you plan on going to the Staten Island Yankees (Yankees minor leauge team)
game next sunday, the 17'th, you will have an extra suprise (well...i guess its no
suprise anymore).  As part of heritage week, Jewish heritage day will be taking place
on the 17'th.  Khevre, the klezmer band from boston will be playing a pre-game concert
at around 3:00(i think...they will tell me exactly when sometime soon..please, read
on..).  I will certianly send another email later this week with more specifics, but
just wanted to let anyone know who might be at the game-- hope to see some of you
there... Michael WInograd

Khevre is:
Aoife O'Donovan- Voice
Michael WInograd- Clarinet
Eylem Basaldi- Violin
Carmen Staaf- Paino/Accordion
Jorge Roeder- Bass
Richie Barshay- Drums

Hosted by Shamash: The Jewish Network  http://shamash.org
A service of Hebrew College, which offers online courses and an
online MA in Jewish Studies, http://hebrewcollege.edu/online/

* * FREE JEWISH LEARNING * *
Shamash invites you to join MyJewishLearning.com, a comprehensive,
objective, authoritative and interactive learning resource in all areas
of Judaism.  Free membership via http://www.myjewishlearning.com/shamash