NO WORRIES, Annette!

Your response was so inspiring, I went directly to your band, the Freilachmakers,' website and was about to email you to find out where I could hear some music samples and prepare to buy - just based on how exciting and beautiful your response was to that post! Don't feel bad about sending it! :)

Thanks for the lead to more great klezmer!
Jill

P.S. - so where can I hear a sample or two, then?

Hosted by Shamash: The Jewish Network http://shamash.org A service of Hebrew College, which offers online courses and an
online MA in Jewish Studies, http://hebrewcollege.edu/online/

* * FREE JEWISH LEARNING * *
Shamash invites you to join MyJewishLearning.com, a comprehensive,
objective, authoritative and interactive learning resource in all areas
of Judaism.  Free membership via http://www.myjewishlearning.com/shamash