Hello,

  this patch set makes quota code report errors when quota entry creation fails
(upto
now such errors were silently ignored). Filesystems can then properly handle
the errors
and report them to userspace. Patch set also includes patches to all
filesystems to
properly handle the errors. Review by respective fs maintainers is welcome.

If noone objects, I will queue these patches in my tree for the next merge
window.

                                                                        Honza