Hi, I intend to format a hard drive of 3 terabytes.
The disc goes to store data critical. you wonder:

¿ Is JFS (version linux) sufficiently stable, solid and mature?.
What attracts me it is its previous use in AIX servers (IBM),
and it does years that the code has not been patched.

¿Like activate jfs in fstab with the option synchronous?.

Another alternative that also shuffle is Ext2 (sync),
for the same reasons: extreme stability and that long ago
that have not been patched.

Thanks for the tips that I can give.