I no longer see the need to keep the linux25 CVS tree up to date, so
unless someone still has a need for it, I'm going to leave it as it is.

I'll keep the linux24 tree going at least until all of the distributions
are up to 2.4.20.  Now that JFS is in the mainline kernel, Linus and
Marcelo have been very responsive to picking up the latest JFS patches,
so anyone using the 2.4.20-pre* and 2.5.* kernels should not have a
need to get the code from CVS.

Quick poll:
What is the earliest kernel version anyone is interested in the latest
JFS code to build against?  I have recently built it against the 2.4.16
kernel, but I'd rather not support older kernels if there is no
benefit.

Thanks,
Shaggy
--