Hi,

Trying to resize JFS partition with JFS 1.1.1 & JFSutils 1.1.1 and kernel.org kernel 2.4.20.
When I try:
[root@gem root]# mount -o remount,resize=5100000 /dev/sdc2

I get:
mount: /webstats not mounted already, or bad option

Is LVM a requirement?  Doesn't seem like parted and JFS play together.  If the partition is already full, how can I expand it?  These are primaries BTW:

This seems pretty basic, but I did scan the archives without any luck.
Mike Galicki
Technical Consultant
IGS Americas Linux Services Team
San Francisco, CA