I have a few question about jfs.

#1.  I have used jfs and like how it compares the other journaling file
systems and would like to use it in production.  Is there some where I can
porches support for this file system?  My company is using redhat and our
vendor only support there tools on Redhat.  I have called RedHat and they do
not support this file system in there advanced server line of products.

#2 I have run bonnie++ tests and jfs deletes are always really slow.  It
also looks like in my tests they use only 5% of the CPU in a delete.  Why is
this?

#3 On the to-do list is quotas.  When will this be implemented?  ( just a
guess is fine )

Thanks

Matthew