Does there exist a dump-like utility for jfs or are there plans on
making one?

I recently had some jfs volumes turn unmountable because of an oops on
one machine. Nothing crucial and I didn't really have the possibility to
track or report it. Furthermore, they later healed by themselves. I was
wondering if jfs could be read with some userspace utility from a block
device or a file and the files extracted without going through a kernel.
I believe a dump and restore could do this.

--
You shoot yourself in each toe, iteratively, until you run out of toes,
then you read in the next foot and repeat. If you run out of bullets,