Hi All,

I was wondering if JFS provides a definitive way to quiesce the File system
much like "lockfs " on UFS or VX_FREEZE on vxfs or lockfs on UFS.

I am kind of new to JFS, so if there is any standard technique or procedure that I may be
unaware of, I would appreciate the info about that.

I am trying to create consistent snapshots with some non native snapshot providers in my current project and kind of stuck because of inability to synchronize the File system before creating the snapshot. Any help in this regards will be highly appreciated.

Advance Thanks,

-Ajay