What version was the resize version added.

With Redhat Enterprise, I can run jfs as an "unsupported" version.

It has the jfs-utils version 1.1.2-2 rpm installed.

What version was the "resize" capability added to jfs?

Also, can anyone tell me if they think that jfs 1.1.2 is a stable release
suitable for running a database on top of it?

Redhat's official claim is that jfs for redhat advanced server is
unsupported but they also say that lvm is only "Supported" during the
installation process.  I find this very strange. This may not be the forum
for this but
I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with 1.1.2 jfs as installed
with redhat advanced server 3 and whether they consider it stable.

Thanks,

Jon