I've been having lots of issues with IE 11 crashing or stalling lately using 
jaws 16. Mostly on YouTube. But other places too.
Bob


Sent from my iPhone

> On Jan 20, 2015, at 7:49 PM, Melissa Stott via Jfw <[email protected]> 
> wrote:
> 
> I get the same thing.
> 
> -----Original Message----- From: T. Civitello via Jfw
> Sent: Tuesday, January 20, 2015 8:15 PM
> To: Jaws List
> Subject: Jaws Amazon Version 16
> 
> After reading several messages from list members   who were getting good 
> results  with  Win 7 and IE 11  while navigating the Amazon Web site with 
> Jaws version 16 I decided to install IE 11 and give it a try. It seems a bit 
> more stable on the Amazon Web site as long as I am navigating and reading. 
> However if I don’t do any thing for several minutes IE stops and I get the 
> message that Internet Explorer has stopped working and asking me what to do; 
> Shut down, check the Internet for a solution, etc. Are there some settings 
> that would make IE more stable?  Sometimes I can alt tab away from IE and 
> then alt tab back and Amazon comes back.   Tom
> 
> ---
> This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
> http://www.avast.com
> -------------- next part --------------
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> URL: 
> <http://lists.the-jdh.com/pipermail/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com/attachments/20150120/56c15114/attachment.html>
> _______________________________________________
> Jfw mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://lists.the-jdh.com/mailman/listinfo/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Jfw mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://lists.the-jdh.com/mailman/listinfo/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com
_______________________________________________
Jfw mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.the-jdh.com/mailman/listinfo/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com

Reply via email to