I once used ixquick for all my phone and local business lookups.  It seems 
they've made some changes and it just doesn't work the same any more.  Should I 
maybe try it again?  Thanks.
Howard
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Greg Nickel via Jfw" <[email protected]>
To: "'Nicole Massey'" <[email protected]>; "'The Jaws for Windows support 
list.'" <[email protected]>; "'David Hardingham'" <[email protected]>
Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2015 1:40 AM
Subject: RE: search engines


> Indeed, Ixquick is excellent.  No cluttered results just does what you ask
> of it.  Simple to install if any of you want to give it a go...
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Jfw [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Nicole Massey
> via Jfw
> Sent: Tuesday, January 20, 2015 5:08 PM
> To: 'David Hardingham'; 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
> Subject: RE: search engines
> 
> I'm a huge fan of Ixquick. It's completely blind accessible using Jaws. I
> also like the quality of the searches and the clarity of what I get.
> 
>> -----Original Message-----
>> From: Jfw [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of David
>> Hardingham via Jfw
>> Sent: Tuesday, January 20, 2015 5:26 PM
>> To: [email protected]
>> Subject: search engines
>> 
>> Hi all,
>> 
>> Does anyone know of a search engine that works well with jaws fourteen.
>> I have ask.com  and I cannot find anything I want when doing a search.
>> I get link after link that have nothing to do with what I am looking
>> for.
>> 
>> I remember once that there was a search enginge for the blind but do
>> not remember what it was or if it worked.
>> 
>> I use i.e. latest and windoweyes latest as well as firefox latest.
>> Still no matter what I use I just wind up frustrated.
>> 
>> Thanks,
>> 
>> 
>> David
>> -------------- next part --------------
>> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
>> URL: <http://lists.the-jdh.com/pipermail/jfw_lists.the-
>> jdh.com/attachments/20150120/7c310061/attachment.html>
>> _______________________________________________
>> Jfw mailing list
>> [email protected]
>> http://lists.the-jdh.com/mailman/listinfo/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Jfw mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://lists.the-jdh.com/mailman/listinfo/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Jfw mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://lists.the-jdh.com/mailman/listinfo/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com

_______________________________________________
Jfw mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.the-jdh.com/mailman/listinfo/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com

Reply via email to