Hi, Steven.  Although I'm not familiar with this scanner, perhaps someone
has already suggested the following.  Try turning active graphics mode on by
using insert and 4, not the number pad 4 but the real one.-L:)  Sometimes I
find this makes it read better.

    Second, play around wit the check boxes.  I've found sometimes JFW reads
some non-standard ones as always checked for the entire screen, then then
when you uncheck one and note the options have changed then you can at least
label the graphics accordingly.  Read the help files or press f1 during the
install, perhaps it will tell you the default state of the options so you'll
know if when first opening the program what is checked or unchecked as a
default.

If I can help further, reply here or privately.

=Beth=
=Beth Hatch-Alleyne=
Justice Means Not Just Us.
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
-----Original Message-----
From: Stephen Lloyd <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Thursday, February 11, 1999 2:14 AM
Subject: didn't anyone get my msg about scanners?


From: "Stephen Lloyd" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Please, I really need your help.
I did manage to install the software that came with my cannon
scanner, but I had to do it manually by searching and going through
every executable file on the cd.  Eventually, I found what I was
looking for.
Now that I have the driver installed, I got some more problems.  The
check boxes that are used are not normal check boxes.  Or at least,
jfw doesn't seem to like them very much.
Is anyone familiar with the cannon canocraft csp software drivers
which came with my cannon scanner?


-
Visit the jfw ml web page: http://yoyo.cc.monash.edu.au/~nallan/jfw


-
Visit the jfw ml web page: http://yoyo.cc.monash.edu.au/~nallan/jfw

Reply via email to